Welcome to the National Migrant & Seasonal Head Start Association Resources Page. We are the national voice for migrant and seasonal farmworker children who participate in the Migrant & Seasonal Head Start Program. We also help member agencies provide quality comprehensive services to all farmworker children and their families. Utilize the resources on this page to find out more about our organization and how we advocate to fund our programs, create partnerships that help us achieve our mission, and influence public policy that affects farmworker children, their families, and our member agencies.
As many of our members work with their Congressional Office – please utilize the following documents to assist you with your visits. Each document is designed to update and education our Congressional leadership and their staff. Please let us know how your visits went and how we can assist in any follow up activities.
- National Migrant & Seasonal Fact Sheet
- NMSHSA White Paper
- Basic Facts on Migrant and Seasonal Head Start
- Kline Letter
- Testimony for the 10-7-15 HEW Hearing Record
- House Appropriations Committee -Labor HHS Sub
- House Education and Workforce Committee –
- Senate Appropriations Committee -Labor HHS
- Senate HELP Committee